The Best in Robo and Human Advice
Bionic Capital provides professionally managed investment strategies, individualized wealth advice, and long-term financial problem-solving for every client. Our goal is to solve your needs, so we deliver multiple low-cost investment strategies and adapt them as your needs evolve. Go Bionic.
HOW BIONIC CAPITAL BENEFITS YOU
- Personalized advice
- Multiple investment strategies
- Choice of ESG portfolios
- Low management fee rates
- Experienced financial problem-solving
- 24/7 financial portal
- Performance reporting
- Fiduciary decision-making
- Independence to choose providers
- 55-IP, a JPMorgan company
- TD AMERITRADE Institutional
- No sales calls
Fixed Income Portfolio
- Perfect for risk-averse investors
- Provides stable cash interest returns
- Treasury securities of varying maturities
- Bond principal reinvested
- Fee rate is only 0.25% annually
- $1,000,000 minimum investment
Long-term Growth Potential
- Managed by 55-IP, a JPMorgan company
- Diversified, efficient, and tax-optimized
- Customized to client needs
- Choose from scores of model portfolios
- Designed for long-term investors
- Perfect for IRAs and taxable accounts
- Portfolios are updated by providers
- Fee rate of only 0.50% annually
- $200,000 minimum investment
Cash flow with Growth Potential
Options-enhanced Cash Flow
- Managed by Bionic Capital LLC
- Targeting high cash returns and growth
- May use a variety of securities
- Securities may entail high relative risk
- Designed for long-term investors
- Intended to offer monthly income
- Not managed for tax-efficiency
- Portfolios are updated as needed
- Fee rate of 0.65% annually
- $500,000 minimum investment
The Investment Services Process
GETTING TO KNOW YOU
Contact us to set up a convenient time to discuss your investment experiences, fears, goals, and aspirations to help us create the best possible solution for you. By understanding you and your specific situation we can determine the optimal investment allocation and strategy and adjust your portfolio as your situation and market conditions dictate. We will help you through every step and answer any questions you may have.
HOW WE INVEST FOR YOU
Most long-term investors will benefit from actively-managed, low-cost, tax-optimized model ETF (exchange-traded-fund) portfolios. Bionic has engaged 55-IP, a JPMorgan company, to offer the best in trading efficiency and tax optimization using model portfolios from BlackRock, JPMorgan, WisdomTree, and many others.
HOW OUR PROCESS WORKS FOR YOU
Bionic Capital monitors every portfolio for performance and rebalances portfolios as appropriate. Rebalancing portfolios back to allocation targets may reduce risk while enhancing long-term returns. Strategies and portfolios are updated, as needed. After consultation with you, we can change your allocation, ETF strategy, or provider, or we can create an entirely new portfolio for you from our internally generated, best-choice investment options.
Feel free to call, email, or use the contact form on this page to reach us. We are here for you.
Melbourne, FL 32940
M-F: 9am-4pm, S-S: Closed
Nothing on this site should be considered tax, legal, insurance, or investment advice. Decisions based on information on this website are the sole responsibility of the person viewing the site. You agree to hold Bionic Capital LLC, its officers, employees, and independent contractors, harmless against any and all claims, losses, liability, and expenses arising from its use.
The value of an investment may go up or down. An investor may not receive the amount initially invested, and income, if any, may fluctuate. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future returns. Potential clients should consider their investment objectives and constraints, among other things, before investing. Contact Dean Erickson, CFA at (321) 574-8052 for a discussion of risks.