Company Legal Disclosures
On this page, you can view legal disclosures from Bionic Capital LLC (“Bionic Capital”), an investment advisor registered with the State of California. Bionic Capital may transact business or render personalized investment advice only in those jurisdictions where we are registered or are otherwise exempted from registration requirements.
The purpose of this web site is for information distribution on products and services. Any communications with prospective clients residing in jurisdictions where Bionic Capital and its investment advisor representatives are not registered shall be limited. Please read our company’s Brochure, also known as an ADV PART 2 (linked below), for more detailed information.
Discussion of Investing Risks: The value of an investment may go up or down. An investor may not receive the amount initially invested, and income, if any, may fluctuate. The value of an investment may be affected by a variety of factors, including economic and political developments, interest rates and foreign exchange rates, as well as issuer-specific events. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future returns.
Potential clients should primarily consider and rely on their understanding of their personal investment constraints and objectives, among other things, before selecting Bionic Capital as an investment advisor. Some of Bionic Capital’s investment strategies are only appropriate for investors with a long-term time horizon. Contact Dean Erickson, CFA at 310-592-0540 for a discussion of risks. For those interested in portfolios utilizing options, please read the options disclosures linked below.
- Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before investing in options.
- Dec 2009 ODD Definitive Supplement
- March 2011 Options Supplement
Unaffiliated Companies Disclosure
Bionic Capital is an independent company, registered in the State of California as an investment advisor. Bionic Capital is not affiliated with Morningstar, Vanguard, TD AMERITRADE, Interactive Brokers, Foundation Source, American Endowment Foundation, Nationwide Advisory or any of its third-party custodians and providers.
Bionic Capital makes no claim to trademarks owned by other companies. “Bionic” and “Options-enhanced” are federally registered trademarks owned by Bionic Capital. “Wealth Management. Enhanced.,” “Customized. Transparent. Evolved.,” Don’t settle for a robo-advisor.” and “Go Bionic.” are trade or service marks claimed by Bionic Capital.
- Bionic Capital LLC, Morningstar Investment Services, Inc., The Vanguard Group, Inc., TD AMERITRADE, Interactive Brokers, Foundation Source, American Endowment Foundation and Nationwide Advisory are separate and unaffiliated companies and are not responsible for each other’s services or policies.
- Morningstar Investment Services, Inc., The Vanguard Group, Inc., TD AMERITRADE, Interactive Brokers, Foundation Source, American Endowment Foundation and Nationwide Advisory do not endorse or recommend any advisor and the use of their names and/or logos do not represent the endorsement or recommendation of any advisor.
- Brokerage services may be provided by TD AMERITRADE Institutional, Division of TD AMERITRADE, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. TD AMERITRADE is a trademark jointly owned by TD AMERITRADE IP Company, Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Used with permission.
- Brokerage services may be provided by Interactive Brokers LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Interactive Brokers is a trademark owned by Interactive Brokers LLC.
- Brokerage services may be provided by other third-party providers as selected by Bionic Capital LLC.
- Resource links are not intended to be recommendations of any individual company and are listed only for informational purposes. Use at your own risk.
Questions? Call 310-734-8500
BIONIC® is a registered trademark for "financial services, including investment management" and separately for "banking services." Please respect our trademarks.
Bionic Capital - Disclaimer
This website is for informational purposes only. It is not a solicitation or recommendation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial product. Nothing on this site should be considered tax, legal, insurance or investment advice.
We may only transact business in those jurisdictions where we are registered unless otherwise exempted. Communications with prospective clients residing in jurisdictions where Bionic Capital and its representatives are not registered shall be limited.
Currently, Bionic Capital LLC operates as a sole proprietorship owned by CEO Dean Erickson, CFA. From time to time, we have hired and will hire additional investment advisor representatives. Assets under management as of 2-20-20 were approximately $19 million for 21 clients.
Decisions based on information on this website are the sole responsibility of the person viewing the site. You agree to hold Bionic Capital LLC, its officers, employees, and independent contractors, harmless against any and all claims, losses, liability, and expenses arising from its use.
Discussion of Investing Risks
The value of an investment may go up or down. An investor may not receive the amount initially invested, and income, if any, may fluctuate. The value of an investment may be affected by a variety of factors. These factors include economic and political developments, changing interest and foreign exchange rates, as well as issuer-specific events. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future returns.
Potential clients should consider their investment objectives and constraints, among other things, before choosing to work with us. Some of our investment strategies are only appropriate for investors with long-term time horizons. Contact Dean Erickson, CFA at 310-734-8500 for a discussion of risks.