How We Conduct Business
Company Legal Disclosures
On this page, you can view legal disclosures from Bionic Capital LLC (“Bionic Capital”), an investment advisor registered through the State of Florida.
The purpose of this web site is for information only and should not be considered a solicitation. Please read our company’s Bionic Capital 2022 Brochure, also known as an ADV PART 2, for more detailed information.
- Bionic Capital 2022 Brochure
- Code of Ethics
- Client Privacy Statement 2022
- Continuity Plan 2022
- Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options – March 2022
Discussion of Investing Risks: The value of an investment may go up or down. An investor may not receive the amount initially invested, and income, if any, may fluctuate. The value of an investment may be affected by a variety of factors. These factors may include economic and political developments, interest rates and foreign exchange rates, as well as issuer-specific events. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future returns.
Potential clients should primarily consider their personal investment constraints and objectives. among other things, before selecting Bionic Capital as an investment advisor. Many of Bionic Capital’s investment strategies are only appropriate for investors with long-term time horizons.
Contact Dean Erickson, CFA at 321-574-8052 for a discussion of risks.
Unaffiliated Companies Disclosure
Bionic Capital is an independent company, registered in the State of Florida as an investment advisor. Bionic Capital is not affiliated with Morningstar, Vanguard, TD AMERITRADE, Interactive Brokers, Altruist, Foundation Source, American Endowment Foundation, Nationwide Advisory, or any of its third-party custodians and providers.
“Bionic” and “Options-enhanced” are federally registered trademarks owned by Bionic Capital. “Automated Investing. Personalized Advice.,” “Customized. Transparent. Evolved., “Don’t settle for a robo-advisor.” and “Go Bionic.” are trade or service marks claimed by Bionic Capital.
Bionic Capital makes no claim to trademarks owned by other companies.
More Legal Disclosures
- Bionic Capital LLC, Morningstar Investment Services, Inc., The Vanguard Group, Inc., TD AMERITRADE, Interactive Brokers, Altruist, Foundation Source, American Endowment Foundation and Nationwide Advisory are separate and unaffiliated companies and are not responsible for each other’s services or policies.
- Morningstar Investment Services, Inc., The Vanguard Group, Inc., TD AMERITRADE, Interactive Brokers, Altruist, Foundation Source, American Endowment Foundation and Nationwide Advisory do not endorse or recommend any advisor and the use of their names and/or logos do not represent the endorsement or recommendation of any advisor.
- Brokerage services may be provided by TD AMERITRADE Institutional, Division of TD AMERITRADE, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. TD AMERITRADE is a trademark jointly owned by TD AMERITRADE IP Company, Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Used with permission.
- Brokerage services may be provided by Interactive Brokers LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Interactive Brokers is a trademark owned by Interactive Brokers LLC.
- Through our relationship, brokerage services may be provided by Apex Clearing, member FINRA/SIPC. Apex Clearing is a trademark owned by Apex Clearing Corporation.
- Brokerage services may be provided by other third-party providers as selected by Bionic Capital LLC.
- Resource links are not intended to be recommendations of any individual company and are listed only for informational purposes. Use at your own risk.
Answer eight simple questions to begin.
Nothing on this site should be considered tax, legal, insurance, or investment advice. Decisions based on information on this website are the sole responsibility of the person viewing the site. You agree to hold Bionic Capital LLC, its officers, employees, and independent contractors, harmless against any and all claims, losses, liability, and expenses arising from its use.
The value of an investment may go up or down. An investor may not receive the amount initially invested, and income, if any, may fluctuate. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future returns. Potential clients should consider their investment objectives and constraints, among other things, before investing. Contact Dean Erickson, CFA at (321) 574-8052 for a discussion of risks.
BIONIC® is a federally registered trademark owned by Bionic Capital LLC. It is registered for "Financial services, namely, investment advice, investment management, investment consultation and investment of funds for others, including private and public equity and debt investment services." BIONIC is also a registered trademark for "Banking services."
Please respect our trademarks.